• Assist individuals in developing a plan to enrich his or her walk with Christ
through Bible study and prayer that lead to spiritual maturity and an outward focus.
• Mentor new believers by utilizing trained and equipped persons who will guide the new believer to a more mature faith in Jesus Christ.
• Assist our church community in discerning their gifts for ministry through SHAPE and encouraging them to become a more vital member of God’s Kingdom.
• Equip and encourage parents toward an active role in the spiritual development of their children and youth.
• Increase regular worship attendance to 1000 by 2015 by challenging our church community to attend regularly, by promoting our ministry through the website and social media and by creating a vibrant Community Group network that will feed into worship.